The SEDETT meeting in Poland
11th & 15th December 2017
Following the meeting in Rome, Pathways ID posted partners with the following message
Further to the discussion in Rome – and the need, expressed there, for a focus on developing the practical aspects of the project:
Pathways as lead for IO3 & after discussions with the Polish partner, proposes the following, designed to further the development of IO3
1. The principle purpose of the Poznan meeting will be to explore and experience activities suggested by partners.
‘Project management issues’ will be kept to a minimum (with a fixed time for such business agreed before the meeting)
2. Every partner will prepare and lead, an activity session (presumably relating to soft skills)
These activities will be sent to the LTTA organisers by mid November in order to allow preparation of the ‘activity sessions’.
3. The planning & management of the LTTA meeting and ‘workshop’ sessions will be led by the Poznan LTTA organisers.
Pathways role as lead agent for IO3:
Pathways will assist the ‘activity’ process by
- Creating a worksheet (or similar form) that allows a standardised process for receipt of the the proposed partner activities (similar in style to that produced for the meeting in Rome)
- Acting as receiver & collator of the results
- where considered useful or necessary, provide advice to individual partners and the whole partnership
- work in close cooperation with (and under the overall control of) the Polish partner, in creating an agenda designed to achieve progress towards the IO3 element of the project.
Pathways will also produce general information about the term ‘ Creative Activities’ & distribute to the partners some examples of techniques and methodologies that have already been intentionally introduced & used during the project.
The above actions to be initiated in October 2017.
It may be considered valuable (by the partnership) that, at some point, the partners have some carefully managed reflective time for considering & sharing ideas about how such techniques and methods can be related to the needs of socially focused organisations.
The documents referred to were posted partners in late October and are copied below:
The Worksheet details (answering the form requires an emailed copy with clickable link)
The “Creativity Briefing Papers”
There were two -the first of three pages